Here is a list of churches and organisations with which we, as churches, have contact:
The Church of England
- The national website of the Church of England.
St Mary’s, St Michael’s and the Anglican congregation on Kings Hill are all part of the Church of England.
Diocese of Rochester
- The Diocese of Rochester is the umbrella organisation for all Church of England churches in West Kent and the outskirts of South-East London. The parishes of West Malling and Offham are part of Rochester Diocese.
West Malling Abbey
- Malling Abbey is a wonderful blessing to have in our benefice, sitting at the heart of West Malling town centre.
A place of prayer for 900 years, it is now home to an Order of Anglican Benedictine Nuns.
- The Pilsdon Community at Malling also make their home within the grounds of West Malling Abbey and seek to provide an environment where people can rebuild their lives after experiencing a crisis and offer a safe home for those working through hard times.
Local Church schools
- West Malling Church of England Primary School and the McGinty Centre speech and language unit provides an exceptionally high level of learning opportunities, meeting the needs of every child. The school has a strong Christian character and enjoys close links with St Mary’s Church.
Other local schools
Other local churches
The list below provides links to the websites of some of the local churches with whom we are friends and collaborate as part of Churches Together in Malling.
- Kings Hill Christian Fellowship
- Offham Methodist Church
- St Thomas More Roman Catholic Church
- West Malling Baptist Church
This list has been compiled from various sources, and is intended to provide details of other church websites. It is by no means exhaustive, and if you know of a local church with a website that isn’t listed above, then please contact us. Equally, if you do not wish to be included on the list above, please let us know.